add a comment
Technical Publications Manager
We’re looking for a dynamic manager to lead a talented publications team producing user and service documentation to support our flagship Fiery product line.
The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years experience leading documentation development in a fast-paced, demand-driven software and/or hardware environment. With extensive experience producing documentation pushing the limits of FrameMaker and with proven expertise in structured documentation concepts, you will help lay the groundwork to get us to the next level.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- managing the English writing staff, including lead and senior writers, some of whom are remote.
- working collaboratively with Engineering Program Management and OEMs to define project deliverables.
- working closely with lead writers and senior production staff to define project schedules, and allocating/monitoring writing resources to meet established schedules.
- building relationships with Engineering and other internal groups.
- identifying opportunities for process improvement.
Email HR (email@example.com)