CyberSource Technical Writing Intern – Mountain View July 3, 2008Posted by synergistech in contract opp, intern, peninsula, technical writer.
We are looking for an intern to join our Information Development group. You will:
- Work closely with our developers, QA engineers, technical writers and technical support team to research information and get reviews.
- Incorporate new material and improve the quality of our existing user and developer documentation.
This internship position starts at 20 hours per week with potential for more depending upon the selected intern’s availability. Hours are flexible but must be during normal business hours. The successful candidate will be a quick, energetic learner who has:
- 2 or more years completed toward a Bachelor’s degree in technical writing, computer science, or related degree.
- Enrollment in a Technical Writing program a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to explain concepts clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and a passion to learn.
- Familiarity with FrameMaker a plus.
- Familiarity with programming documentation a plus.
- Familiarity with graphic design and web development a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical disability, medical condition, or any other factor prohibited by law.
Email HR a brief cover page and your resume, or fax it to 650.964.4378.